Tuesday 6 December 2011

Title and Logo Ideas

Main Task:Title and Logo December 5

I brainstormed various possible titles of my magazine. I whittled it down to two which I felt best suited my genre of music, 'Blur' and 'Blare'. I felt that as the definition of Blare is to play something really loudly it was a title that reflected my genes of music well, so I chose that one.

After I decided what my magazine title was I came up with various logo ideas, by using a font generator website, so that I can see which one stands out as the clearest, boldest and loudest so that the genre of music is really connoted through it.


I felt that 'Gling' was the best suited font for my magazine as it looks as though it has been spray painted and vandalism is a common connotation of rock and indie music. Also, the excess splatters of ink make the masthead look like its sending out vibrations which reflects the name 'Blare' which means to play something loudly.



No comments:

Post a Comment