Wednesday 30 November 2011

Contents Page Phototshoot

Main Task:Contents Page Photo shoot January 30

For my contents page photo shoot I took various images which I felt would help represent both the genre of music and the target audience. I did this through careful planning of mise en scene and framing.

In the images above I asked my model to wear a leather jacket with rock style bracelets in order to portray a rocky fashionable style. I also had him hold a microphone to as musical mise en scene to get across that he is an artist. To really get the style of music across I had him do body movements such as the rock hand gesture and sticking his tongue out.

In the image above of the female model, I did her make-up in a way that indie girls would have it. I also gave her a pair of vintage shorts to wear which can be seen in the images below, as vintage clothing is a must have for many rock/indie lovers.


I also took images of merchandise that I have of indie bands such as the MUSE top in the image below. I also used a few images from my front cover photo shoot which I didn't use on my front cover, for example the legs on the image below.


No comments:

Post a Comment